About Our TeamMeet the Cole Studios Team
Lead Photographer – Team 1
Jason Cole is the founder and lead photographer at Cole Studios.
Jason is a passionate photographer & started Cole Studios way back in 1999.
Since then the business has gone from strength to strength.
A little bit more about Jason:
- Age: 48
- Interests: Photography, Aviation, Gadgets & traveling.
- Interesting fact: Jason used to be a network engineer and is a self confessed tech nerd (but the cool kind of tech nerd geek).
- Very happily married and loves to travel with my wife.
- Chubby… our little 13 year old Maltese Shitzu is our boy. Chances are if you have been to the studio you would have already met Chubby. He is a very social little chap and loves to say hello!
Lead Photographer – Team 2
Anthony is responsible for all our second team weddings.
Due to the overwhelming demand for our services we now run two teams of photographers.
Anthony brings with him 20+ years of experience in all aspects of photography.
A little bit more about Anthony:
- Age: 43
- Interests: I love all aspects of photography from weddings to landscapes to sports. Other than photography I enjoy a relaxing game of golf or my main favourite activity – riding my motorcycle, be it for a couple of hours or a couple of days. I’m a keen follower of motorsports, particularly Motogp & WSBK.
- Interesting fact: When I was 16 I built my own darkroom and started hand processing my own black and white film and prints.
Photographer – Team 1 & 2
Tony is a very experienced wedding photographer with his first wedding being way back in 1992! He is a passionate person and always has a positive can do attitude. Tony is one of our most experienced photographers and always has a great ideas and a new angle on things. Being Macedonian, Tony also works closely with our Macedonian / Serbian customers.
A little bit more about Tony:
- Age: 42
- Interests: Photography and Fitness.
Always on Time
All our staff are on time every time. We don’t do “late” & are usually a little early.
At Cole Studios we are known for our new ideas and for thinking outside the square in all aspects of our business.
We only use the latest techniques and equipment to ensure you the best possible result every time.
We discuss every aspect of your day to make sure there are no mis understandings.
Lead Makeup Artist – Team 1 & 2
Jacinta has been in the makeup and beauty industry for nearly 20years and in my opinion the best in the business.
Jacinta does nearly all of our weddings and she is a valuable member of the Cole studios team.
Jacinta is our first recommended makeup artist. With only using the best available products to ensure compatibility with our professional lighting equipment.
Not only does she follow exceptional hygiene standards, Jacinta also pride’s herself with being on time and efficient application.
Above all, her focus is client satisfaction.
A little bit more about Jacinta:
- Age: 34
- Interests: Keeping fit & healthy, I love fashion & have a makeup addiction. I love animals and kids.
- Interesting fact: My clients include celebrities. e.g. Julia Gillard, Home & Away, Australian Idol stars & the list goes on. Jacinta is also the main makeup artist for WIN TV.
Lead Hairdresser – Team 1 & 2
Sarah has been in the hairdressing industry for nearly 20 years, during this time she has successfully owned two salons, however Sarah’s passion has always been bridal styling. Sarah specializes in bridal work and will travel to your desired location. Sarah will go that extra mile to make you feel relaxed and totally at ease, creating the absolute perfect styles for you and your bridal party on your special day.
A little bit more about Sarah:
- Age: 35
- Interests: Health & fitness. I love being active, spending time with my kids and getting outdoors with our horses.
- Interesting fact: Sarah topped the class and was named ‘apprentice of the year’ back in her training days and went on to win several hairdressing awards.
Makeup Artist – Team 1 & 2
Steph has over 6 years experience in the industry and is one of our talented makeup artists. Steph used to work for MAC Cosmetics which is one of the world’s leading cosmetic brands. Steph is a perfectionist and loves making her clients feel beautiful. She is punctual and will always make sure her clients are 110% happy. Steph is one of the Illawarra’s leading makeup artists and specialises in glamour and bridal makeup.
A little bit more about Steph:
- Age: 24
- Interests: Fitness, food and collecting makeup. Steph favourite part of her job is making brides feel beautiful and special on their Wedding day.
- Interesting fact: Steph has a degree in Journalism and has traveled the world. Steph’s favourite place is the Greek Islands and London.
Want to know more? Ask away...
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!